I’ve been using the Plantex Green Organic Detergent Powder for a couple of months now and I must say I’m pretty satisfied with it. Here’s why:
- It has a clean smell (I’m pretty big on smell…like most Filipinos!)
- It cleans. The caveat (if you may call it that), though, is that you’d have to soak your clothes overnight to get this detergent’s full cleaning effect.
- It really has, as written in the box, a “long-lasting deodorizing effect.” The clothes you’re wearing (washed with this detergent, of course) will really smell fresh and clean all day.
- It uses less water. After soaking, one round of rinsing will wash excess detergent away. Or two, if you want to stay on the safe side. Therefore, it saves on water!
- The used water can be used for cleaning the toilet. Therefore, nothing wasted!
I bought my box from Sessou Nature Source in Trinoma, Quezon City.