Welcome to my blog Organic Geek (www.organicgeek.wordpress.com)! Here you’ll find the story of a girl trying to integrate her varied interests in food, travel, media and entertainment, culture, beauty and saving the environment into a beautiful organic whole.
More stuff about me:
- I am Michelle Correa–writer, reader, traveler, and more!
- I love all things organic, especially Philippine-made ones.
- But I am adventurous enough to try and learn about organic things from other countries, especially Asia.
- I believe Philippine beaches are the best!
- Palawan (El Nido, in particular) has the best seascapes the world over.
- But I also like the other natural wonders of the world, like Jeju Island in Korea (which I plan to visit in the foreseeable future).
- I am in love with Asian culture.
- I am a Worldwide Korea Blogger (WKB).
- I am a weblog correspondent for the ASEAN-Korea Centre blog.