I have been using the Human Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation for a couple of weeks now and I must say that this is one of the best foundations I’ve used thus far. I like it because it delivers what it promises: a velvety matte finish that makes the skin look perfect, glowing, and healthy. I tend to have oily skin, so the velvety matte finish really satisfies my desire for a fresh-faced look. The vanilla shade matches my skin tone perfectly, too.
This product is made with multi-functional rice powder, bamboo powder, and Vitamin E. It has no harmful chemicals so I feel secure that this will help me achieve damage-free skin in the years to come.
Other things I like about this:
1. I use it with my favorite CC cream from Korea, and the HN foundation blends quite well with it.
2. The mirror is big enough to let me see my progress while I apply this product on my face.
3. There’s a special compartment for the sponge, and another for the product itself. It’s very sanitary because it keeps the product clean.
4. There’s no weird smell. It’s close to fragrance-free, so it’s very comfortable to use.
5. The first time you open it, the clear plastic protector is inscribed with the words, “Hey, gorgeous!”, which is a very nice and thoughtful touch. I smiled the first time I saw it, and I still do whenever I open my HN foundation every morning.
Highly recommended beauty product! I will keep using this in the years to come.